Lucky Crickets [Luck]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Party-Be There!!!

Go down

May Party-Be There!!! Empty May Party-Be There!!!

Post  master riskk Sun May 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Saturday, May 30th, there will be an alliance party. All in the alliance are welcome, and ENCOURAGED Very Happy, to be there. The 1v1 tournament (see that post to sign up for the fun and chance to get the loot) will be a kick-off event for the party with many more events to follow. Of course there will be prizes for fun party games, and what better time to use your GW party items and alcohol? There will be lottery type give-aways and general party favors. Plans are still being made so if you would like to see something specific happen or have any ideas at all you can post them here or private message me on here or in game (my names are: Master Riskk, Necrom Starr, Chief Atticus, Zed the Malevolent). Also, if you would like to contribute towards prizes/awards/etc. you can contact me in those same ways as well. More info will come as we get closer to the party date. Feel free to post with your thoughts, excitement, or anything else. Thanks and until then good luck and loot.
master riskk
master riskk

Back to top Go down