Lucky Crickets [Luck]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a night at the races

2 posters

Go down

a night at the races Empty a night at the races

Post  eos freya Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

I was thinking about startig a race event. The event would consist of who ever wants to join, being in one group and running from point A to point B to see who can get there in the fastest time possible. We can have more than one race. I am looking for people that want to join the event and ideas for runs. example: Beacons perch to droks, ascalon to L.A, we can everyone run a mission like SC in groups of two (one person to actually run it and one person to keep track of their time and make sure they dont cheat by mapping to the destination). The winners will of course get a prize along with the runners up. donations would be wonderful, or ideas for prizes. if you have any questions or would like to join just post here, write me an email at biggbasile@gmail.com or pm me in game. gl & hf

eos freya

Back to top Go down

a night at the races Empty Re: a night at the races

Post  Fraky Frog Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Oooh sounds like a nice event, something i'll wait and see whats happens of it Wink

Fraky Frog

Back to top Go down

a night at the races Empty a night at the races

Post  eos freya Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 pm

I will be holding a race event some time next week. We will be running from ascalon to beacons perch and then beacons perch to Droks. You may only enter one character for this run. The point of this event is to see who can run this in the fastest time. There is only room enough for 8 people. We will start with two groups of 4 in ascalon and converge into one big group of 8 when we get to Camp Rankor. I will be keeping track of the time it takes everyone to get to the gates. when we all reach the final gate to droks I will add together your respected times and the person that has the fastest over all time will be the winner, second fastest gets second place and so on. There will be room for only 3 top prizes. Donations will be accepted for prize totals. Pm me in game or reply here if you are interested. First 7 people to reply to me will be entered into the event. GL & HF.

eos freya

Back to top Go down

a night at the races Empty Re: a night at the races

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum