Lucky Crickets [Luck]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment you all have been waiting for

2 posters

Go down

The moment you all have been waiting for Empty The moment you all have been waiting for

Post  eos freya Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Ok so heres the deal, I will be starting a GvG team or two depending how many responses I get. I already have the members for team #1 and they are as follows.

Blue Waca-war 1 team #1
war 2 team #1
Leia- monk 1 team #1
Wrath of Odin-monk 2 team #1
Lil war girl- sin team #1
Slaphead Monk- ranger 1 team #1
Healing cookies- ranger 2 team #1

For team #1 I need one elementalist, and 1 war, if you are interested feel free to pm me in game or make a post here on the website. for team #2 I need the following

1 warrior, 1 ranger, 1 mesmer, 2 monks, 3 elementalists, and 1 ritualist. If you are interested in joining team #2 please feel free to pm me in game or make a post on the website as well. People whom are on team 1 may also be on team 2 if I do not get enough responses from other players that are interested. As I said before if you have any questions on positions or builds feel free to pm me in game or make a post. Thank you and always good luck and have fun.

Last edited by eos freya on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

eos freya

Back to top Go down

The moment you all have been waiting for Empty Re: The moment you all have been waiting for

Post  Fraky Frog Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

hmm builds ? Very Happy
but i can sure play Ele/Warrior/Monk and soon rit Smile

Fraky Frog

Back to top Go down